Indoor Air Quality Services in Vernon
Your Local Air Duct Experts
Your ducts get a lot of use, recirculating air all year long. Sometimes, your ducts or systems can break down, leading to poor air circulation and warm or cold spots in your home. When you suspect you have a problem related to your air ducts, call on us! We handle all aspects of your air duct system, from repair and replacement to installation and upgrades.
Don't wait any longer to breathe clean, healthy air! Contact our indoor air quality services in Vernon today and start enjoying the benefits of improved indoor air quality.
What Are the Symptoms of Bad Air Quality in a House?
Several symptoms can indicate poor air quality in a house, including:
- Respiratory Issues: If you are experiencing shortness of breath, coughing, wheezing, or other respiratory issues, it could be a sign of poor air quality in your home.
- Eye, Nose, and Throat Irritation: Irritation or dryness of the eyes, nose, and throat can be caused by the poor air quality in your home.
- Allergies: Allergies can be caused or worsened by the poor air quality in the home, especially if you notice an increase in allergy symptoms indoors.
- Fatigue: Poor air quality can also make you feel fatigued as your body works harder to breathe in oxygen.
- Headaches: Headaches and migraines can be a symptom of poor air quality in your home, as certain pollutants can trigger headaches.
- Dizziness: If you are feeling lightheaded or dizzy while inside your home, it could be a sign of poor air quality.
Suppose you are experiencing any of these symptoms. In that case, it is important to address the issue by identifying the source of the poor air quality and taking steps to improve it, such as improving ventilation, reducing the use of certain products that emit pollutants, or installing air purifiers.
Furnace filters can be put through their paces, and typical filters need to be replaced often (generally every three months).
Want to cut back on your filter maintenance and replacement to just once a year? Upgrade your furnace filter from a 1” to a 4” or 5” thickness.
Adding a filter that is thicker can:
- Collect more particles
- Prolong your equipment life
- Save on maintenance costs
- Potentially reduce filter replacement to once a year
UV Light Installation
If the thought of mold and bacteria circulating through your HVAC system keeps you up at night, consider a UV light installation. UV light can help sanitize your home’s air and equipment.
The benefits of UV light installation in HVAC systems include:
- Airborne germ protection
- Common household odour reduction
- Alleviation of allergies and symptoms
- Control of asthma
- Can promote restful sleep
At Bee’s Knees Plumbing and Heating Ltd., we install Saunovox UV systems. Saunovox provides the most advanced and cost-effective in-duct air and coil sterilization systems on the market. It’s so effective, it can even destroy VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) with its Cobalt Catalyst. These systems are specifically designed to maximize exposure time to deliver extremely high disinfection rates.