Boiler Services in Vernon
ServingVernon, Kelowna, Salmon Arm & Nearby Communities
You rely on your home’s boiler to deliver warmth, comfort, and safety when you need them the most. Boilers are great heating appliances for many homes, but they aren’t invincible devices. Just like anything else around your home, even these often-reliable machines are prone to breakdowns and failures that can leave you out in the cold.
That’s where our dedicated team at Bee’s Knees Plumbing and Heating, Ltd. comes in! Since 2019, our company has provided the relief many homeowners needed when their boilers gave up on them. As experienced and expertly trained technicians, we’ve applied long-lasting solutions to boiler breakdowns and malfunctions with high-quality workmanship. Rest assured that when you call us out for boiler services in Vernon, Vernon, Kelowna, Salmon Arm,, or any other nearby community, we’ll provide you with the professional and high-quality service you expect!
For more information, call Bee’s Knees Plumbing and Heating, Ltd. at (250) 800-1373 now!
Signs That Your Boiler Needs Repair
You probably don’t give your boiler much thought until you notice something’s wrong with it. It’s pretty easy to tell when it’s in need of repair when it stops working, but there are other signs that you should call a technician for help.
Some of these signs include the following:
- Uneven Heating – Your boiler should be able to heat your entire home evenly, but sometimes a unit in need of repair will struggle to do so.
- Leaks – Boilers aren’t supposed to leak. When they do, they don’t work as well as they should. Leaks can also cause all sorts of problems, such as promoting mold growth and damaging your home.
- Unusually High Heating Bill – If you’ve noticed your energy costs spiking lately, your boiler can be to blame. If your appliance is more than 15 years old, it may not be working as efficiently as it should.
- Strange Sounds – Your boiler, when properly working, is actually pretty quiet. If you suddenly notice it’s making any kind of clanking, banging, or whirling sounds, these can all be signs that something’s wrong and repair is needed.
- Bad Smells – Your boiler shouldn’t be giving off any bad smells, so immediately call for help if you think you smell something burning, gas, or other unusual smells.
- You’re Experiencing Health Problems – Malfunctioning boilers can leak carbon monoxide, which is a toxic gas that can cause nausea, headaches, and respiratory issues. It can even kill, so never hesitate to call for an inspection if you suspect a carbon monoxide leak!
Rest assured that if you’re experiencing any of these problems, or perhaps something else, Bee’s Knees Plumbing and Heating, Ltd. can respond with the quick, long-lasting fix you need to get your home back to normal!
When Should I Replace My Boiler?
Like most appliances around your home, boilers reliably work for about 15 years. After this point, you can expect to experience more severe issues that can require extensive and costly repairs. Most homeowners typically want to avoid sinking a ton of money into such a needy appliance, which is why so many choose to replace their boilers as they approach this age.
That said, regardless of age, you may need to replace your boiler if you find yourself calling a technician for repairs more than once or twice a year. Until boilers reach the latter half of their life expectancy, they should reliably operate without issue. If your boiler is less than 15 years old but constantly letting you down, it’s time to replace it!
We Install New Boilers!
Whether you need to install a new boiler or replace an old one, Bee’s Knees Plumbing and Heating, Ltd. can provide the high-quality installation services you need.
Our expert technicians will do the job right the first time, or we’ll come back and make it right.
Contact Us for More Information
If you’d like to learn more about our boiler services in Vernon, don’t hesitate to contact our team at Bee’s Knees Plumbing and Heating, Ltd.
Submit an online contact form now to get in touch with someone who can help!